Emma works to ensure our communications are compelling and engaging, distilling complex planning concepts into accessible graphics, stories and reports.
Emma has worked to create happier and healthier communities through her federally-funded research on new master-planned smart and green cities, and consulting work on active mobility and best-practice bicycle infrastructure. She has completed planning and communications projects across several North American cities and suburban communities, including Montreal, Saskatoon, Chapel Hill, and St. Petersburg.
Projects Emma has worked on
- Olde Town Hills, Bridgewater master plan
- Richmond permanent patio program development – City of Richmond
- Eastern Passage community design
- Happy neighbours: Design and programming for social connection in multi-unit buildings
- Social wellbeing in modular housing – Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Uptown active transportation and public realm improvements – City of New Westminster
- Crosstown Greenway: Youth-led placemaking for safer streets – City of New Westminster
- Agnes Street Greenway activations – City of New Westminster