Isabel has collaborated on multidisciplinary projects locally and internationally, including airport safety, municipal transparency, and public engagement. Isabel works for not-for-profit and consultancy firms across Metro Vancouver, advising on how walking enriches public spaces, creates community ties, and acts as a catalyst for physical and mental health. Isabel leads the Living Streets project in Metro Vancouver, organizing walks for All Ages and Abilities to explore urban spaces, promote active mobility, and encourage community connection.
Projects Isabel has worked on
- Campus placemaking master plan – Zamorano University, Honduras
- Uptown active transportation and public realm improvements – City of New Westminster
- Agnes Street Greenway activations – City of New Westminster
- Crosstown Greenway: Youth-led placemaking for safer streets – City of New Westminster
- Streets for people – City of New Westminster